Join the Yo Space Family
Yo Space has been located in the culturally rich community of Little Haiti since 2011. A tight-knit environment where artists can come to flourish and interact with people who will help them take their craft to the next level, creatively and professionally.
- Central location in the heart of Little Haiti, part of the Little River Business district
- Minutes from the Design District, Wynwood, and I-95
- 24/7 access to your studio
- Wifi, electricity, trash pickup, water, A/C and other utilities included in rent.
- Kitchen area with microwave, fridge, and industrial sink
- Vinyl library + turntable
- Custom painted Ping Pong table, N64, and other distractions for downtime
- Outdoor hangout/work area in front
- Free Parking (shared lot and street)
- Benefit from Yo Miami events/PR/media network
- Opportunities to synergize with other local working artists
- Rents starting at $450
If interested in a studio please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Studio Inquiry”: Brief Bio, Link to portfolio or attach 5-7 images of your work, Past exhibitions/CV, References (if applicable)