Join the Yo Space Family
Yo Space has been located in the culturally rich community of Little Haiti since Jan 2012. A tight-knit environment where artists can come to flourish and interact with people who will help them take their craft to the next level, creatively and professionally.
- Central location in the heart of Little Haiti, part of the Little River district
- 5 minutes from the Design District and I95, 10 minutes from Wynwood.
- Opportunities to collaborate and share experiences with other local working artists.
- Wifi, electricity, trash pickup, water, and other utilities included in rent.
- Kitchen area with microwave, fridge, and slop sink
- Outdoor hangout area in front with pallet benches
- Vinyl library with turntable to play them on
- 24/7 access to your studio.
- Rents starting at $450
- Free Parking (shared lot and street)
- Benefit from Yo Miami events/PR/media network
- Custom painted Ping Pong table, N64, and other distractions for downtime
If interested in a studio please submit the following to email@example.com with the subject “Studio Inquiry”: Brief Bio, Link to portfolio or attach 5-7 images of your work, Past exhibitions/CV, References (if applicable)